Issued on March 21, 2012
Video count: 401 and counting…
SharePoint 2010 on-demand Video Tutorial Courses
We have been busy building out and ‘prettying up’ our SharePoint 2010 on-demand video tutorial courses. This communication is going to be simple and right to the point about those courses.
Following is the list of our current SharePoint 2010 courses:
• SP 101 – The Basics: SharePoint End User Training for Readers, Members & Subsite Owners
• SP 102 – Site Collection Administrator Training.
• SP 201 – SharePoint Designer 2010: Create No-Code Solutions
• SP 202 – SharePoint Designer 2010: Build Powerful Workflows
• SP 203 – InfoPath 2010: Design Electronic SharePoint Forms
• SP 301 – Get access to Line of Business Application Data using Business Connectivity Services
• SP 302 – Build Dashboards and Report on your SharePoint Data using SQL Reporting Services 2008 R2
• SP 303 – SharePoint Branding: Brand and Enhance User Interfaces of SharePoint 2010
• SP 304 – Build and Manage Web Compatible Databases with Access 2010 and Access Services
• SP 305 – Manage Enterprise Metadata with Taxonomy Management in SharePoint 2010
Point your browser here to see them:
These courses are directed at the following audience:
• End Users
• Power Users
• IT Professionals
Here are a few ways in which we currently serve organizations with this content:
1. Many corporations have deployed our 105 end user video tutorials to empower their users and reduce the load on their help desk
2. Organizations have empowered their solution creators (power users, developers) by providing corporate/company level access to our site to their personnel with one easy to maintain ‘group id’ that we generate for them
3. Companies have provided access to specific selected courses (listed above) to their users from within their SharePoint portal
4. Consulting companies and SharePoint vendors have provided on-demand training to their own workforce (engineers, sales personnel, etc.) by providing them access to our ever expanding library of video tutorials
If any of the above scenarios can help your organization and you would like to speak further about the opportunities, get in contact with us by emailing us at email@example.com or calling our VP of business development Michael Blonder at +1 630-786-7026. We can walk you through the possible solutions to see if it’s a good fit for your needs.
A sneak peak at courses coming up in the pipeline
• Office 365
• SharePoint Server Administrators
Is there a specific subject area you would like us to look into that we currently do not offer? Let me know by replying to this email or go to the Contact Us page on our site to provide us feedback.
As always, if you have any feedback about the site or content, feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone who can benefit from receiving this newsletter? You can forward it to them or better yet.. they can subscribe themselves at https://www.visualsp.com/register-for-newsletter/